Bee wilson serves up a cautionary tale of chemists and charlatans in the food industry in swindled says andrew anthony. Review from poison sweets to counterfeit coffee the dark history of the food cheats by bee wilsonalyssa mcdonald enjoys wilsons measured funny approach to the history of food adulteration. Bad food has a history swindled tells it through a fascinating mixture of cultural and scientific history food politics and culinary detective work bee wilson uncovers the many ways swindlers have cheapened falsified and even poisoned our food throughout history. Zum hauptinhalt wechseln prime entdecken bucher
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.