How it works for example a convertible bond is a hybrid security because it is a bond that allows the holder to exchange the bond for other securities usually the issuers stock mechanically convertible bonds let the holder use the par value of the bond to purchase other securities from the issuer at a specified price for example consider a company xyz bond with a 1000 par value . C measures adopted as by a business or homeowner to prevent a crime such as burglary or assault security was lax at the firms smaller plant
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.