Microservices are the newest trend in it but what do they mean for your application development find out how to use them to maximum advantage. The scale cube the book the art of scalability describes a really useful three dimension scalability model the scale cube in this model scaling an application by running clones behind a load balancer is known as x axis scaling. Taking an initial approach to scaling deciding when and how to approach scaling your service can be a daunting task but it doesnt have to be. Read writing about scaling microservices in microservices practitioner articles technical posts about adopting microservices architectures. Chapter 8 scaling microservicesas we have discussed in the previous chapters one of the advantages of the microservice architecture is the capability to be abl
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.