Jerome david salinger s ae l n d r january 1 1919 january 27 2010 was an american writer known for his widely read novel the catcher in the ryefollowing his early success publishing short stories and the catcher in the rye salinger led a very private life for more than a half centuryhe published his final work in 1965 and gave his last interview in 1980. Salinger was the youngest of two children born to sol salinger the son of a rabbi who ran a thriving cheese and ham import business and miriam sols scottish born wife. Salinger david shields shane salerno on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers new york times bestseller the boy who became a rebel the rebel who became a soldier the soldier who became an icon the icon who disappeared raised in park avenue privilege
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.