The conservative dark money group that backed controversial supreme court justice brett kavanaughs confirmation got 22 million in anonymous donations in the year before the 2018 court fight. The center for responsive politics crp is a non profit nonpartisan research group based in washington dc that tracks the effects of money and lobbying on elections and public policy it maintains a public online database of its information its website opensecretsorg allows users to track federal campaign contributions and lobbying by lobbying firms individual lobbyists industry
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.