The military police corps is the uniformed law enforcement branch of the united states army investigations are conducted by military police investigators or the united states army criminal investigation command usacidc both of which report to the provost marshal general. I was an mp in the army and before that i was an sp in the air force theyre called security forces now after i retired from the military i became a civilian police officer and my military experience was the main reason i was hired. There is a difference between department of defense dod police and the military police mp dod police are actually civilian law enforcement officers who attend the federal law enforcement training center fletc to work for the department of defense
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.