Theres a kind of a distortion that happens with adoration john currin gagosian is pleased to present an exhibition of paintings and works on paper by john currin made between 1989 and 2014. About john currin drawing from sources as diverse as northern renaissance painting and pinup magazines john currin is known for his distortions of the human figure and critiques of societal ideals of beauty
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.