Eating disorders are treatable and with the right treatment and support most people with an eating disorder can learn healthy eating habits and get their lives back on track. Therefore it is important to be aware of some of the warning signs of an eating disorder this isnt intended as a checklist someone struggling with an eating disorder generally wont have all of these signs and symptoms at once and the warning signs vary across eating disorders and dont always fit into neat categories. Eating disorders are significantly more likely to occur in people who have parents or siblings whove had an eating disorder other mental health disorders people with an eating disorder often have a history of an anxiety disorder depression or obsessive compulsive disorder
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.