The dictionary of cape breton english will become a staple reference in cape breton nova scotia and the cape breton diaspora it constitutes a major contribution to the study of canadian english sandra clarke department of linguistics memorial university. Historical examples of cape breton about twelve thousand were destined to undertake the siege of louisbourg on the island of cape breton the history of england in three volumes volii. Dictionary of cape breton english book description the first regional dictionary devoted to the islands linguistic and cultural history the dictionary of cape breton english is a fascinating record of the islands rich vocabulary. Cape breton island in american island constituting the ne part of nova scotia canada 3981 sq mi 10311 sq km websters new world college dictionary 4th edition
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.