Why concorde our mission is to prepare our students for the most in demand jobs in health care in less time than traditional college or university settings you could be a concorde graduate and be well on your way to a rewarding future in health care. Concorde the first supersonic passenger carrying commercial airplane or supersonic transport sst built jointly by aircraft manufacturers in great britain and france the concorde made its first transatlantic crossing on september 26 1973 and it inaugurated the worlds first scheduled supersonic passenger service on january 21 1976 british airways initially flying the aircraft from . Access course materials student resources instructor contact information email and announcements all in one location
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.