Cave definition is a natural chamber or series of chambers in the earth or in the side of a hill or cliff how to use cave in a sentence. The bones of dead men lay man high upon the broad floor of the first cave and over all was a putrid mush of decaying flesh through which the apts had beaten a hideous trail toward the entrance to the second cave beyond. Cave kv n 1 a hollow or natural passage under or into the earth especially one with an opening to the surface 2 a storage cellar especially for wine v caved caving caves vtr 1 to dig or hollow out 2 to cause to collapse or fall in often used with in the impact caved in the roof of the car vintr 1 to fall in collapse often
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.