Book description based on fieldwork in kinshasa and paris breaking rocks examines patronage payments within congolese popular music where a love song dedication can cost 6000 dollars and a simple name check can trade for 500 or 600 dollars tracing this system of prestige through networks of musicians and. Author trapido joe author title breaking rocks music ideology and economic collapse from paris to kinshasa joe trapido format. Stanford libraries official online search tool for books media journals databases government documents and more. Bucher fremdsprachig wahlen sie die abteilung aus in der sie suchen mochten. Pp viii 272 110 hbk breaking rocks music ideology and economic collapse from paris to kinshasa by joseph trapido oxford berghan books 2017 pp viii 272 110 hbk volume 55
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.